A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Sections on the Canterbury Hills offer a great chance to maximise your build and capture beautiful views.
Hill builds can be extremely costly when things go wrong, that’s why it pays to work with a team who has experience in these tricky sites.
At Whitehouse Builders, we do our best to minimise any hill site woes by using our experienced hill designers, builders & quantity surveyor on your project!
INFLUX OF INEXPERIENCE
15 years ago there were approximately a dozen Christchurch builders that claimed to be able to build a home on the hill. Today there are 4x the amount of builders who claim to specialise in hill site construction.
The Christchurch earthquakes brought with them a host of new builders from all over the world. Many of these builders are reasonably experienced, BUT on hill sites, they are still learning. Ensure your builder is experienced so you’re not paying for your builder to “learn on the job”.
TRUST THE VETERANS
- Over 15 years proven experience designing and building homes in the Port Hills.
- Our in-house Quantity Surveyor ensures tricky hill builds stay on budget.
- Our experienced hill site design team will design a house to your budget.
- Our experienced build teams are always being trained on the latest hill build techniques.
- Our knowledge of energy-efficient building techniques gives you the option to future proof your home, today.
Tony is one of our Hill Construction & Energy Efficient Specialist Foremen. He is currently working on a Whitehouse Builders / Energy Efficient Homes design & build project in Richmond Hill.
GOT A HILL SITE?
BOOK A FREE, NO OBLIGATION DESIGN CONSULTATION WITH OUR NEW HOME DESIGN CONSULTANTS, TODAY!
Learn what hill build & foundation methods will be most cost effective on your site.
Looking at purchasing a hill site? We can identify any issues before you buy!